Saturday, February 14, 2009


GRP PHOTO


JOANNE AND ME




APRILEE

HI ASRAF

APRILAFI

APRIL GAVE ME THIS :)

I GIVE APRIL A CARD


CHOCOS


CARDS 4 DARLINGS

Met up with darling april ! Went to amk hub to print some photos. Its was a balmy saturday afternoon. The weather was pleasantly warm. We were like sweating away. -.- Went City hall, and april bought her belt from Topshop. QUITE EXPENSIVE. But she's rich, so It's okay. Haha. Along the way, saw szeyung jo val and the rest. What a coincidence! :) Okay i got my Valentine's present from both val and jo. Loveyou! Okay i love Jo's nailpolish colour which she had bought for me. :)
SO... We had dinner at THAI EXPRESS and we were like sooooo full that we almost couldn't walk properly. Made our trip to Clarke Quay to attend Fareez's band concert. We were uncertain of the place. We couldn't really find our way and we realised that we were lost. April called Asraf and I can tell Asraf is like sooo pissed telling April the direction HAHA! It was quite difficult to get there. We were like "touring" around the whole CENTREL like some fools. The place was crammed with sweet loving couples and I saw lots of coolies. Haha.
Finally, We reached there safe and sound and on TIME. The place was quite packed. Made new friends, and mingle around. Not a bad party i guess. But my mood went down to negative 0 went I saw someone who are not suppose to be there. Argh. It's okay. I just feel kind of a weird one.


The day has finally came to an end.
We truly enjoyed ourselves.♥

No comments: