CARDS FOR JINHUI SZEYUNG VAL
I'm in school blogging now. During recess, There's a dedication from val tham! Ilove you too! Haha. Gave Val tham and szeyung Jinhui the cards i did last night. Tonight i'll be doing for the rest :D I've got lots of things from PEOPLE. SOO HAPPY
Jeanette- some cute sticker thingy
Jonathan- Chocolates
Javier- Chocolates& card
Val tham- Card and a dedication.
Irna&Sheila- Lollipop
Sweehoon- Lollipop
Bernice- Chocolates
Szeyung- 3Roses
Rabiah- Chocolates
Vygesh- Chocolates
ILOVEYOU ALL!! MUACKS
I'LL BE MEETING APRIL LATER TO GET HER MC!! She didn't attend school today. Naughty arh! HAHA.
Jeanette- some cute sticker thingy
Jonathan- Chocolates
Javier- Chocolates& card
Val tham- Card and a dedication.
Irna&Sheila- Lollipop
Sweehoon- Lollipop
Bernice- Chocolates
Szeyung- 3Roses
Rabiah- Chocolates
Vygesh- Chocolates
ILOVEYOU ALL!! MUACKS
I'LL BE MEETING APRIL LATER TO GET HER MC!! She didn't attend school today. Naughty arh! HAHA.
EVENING, went home, dressed, and meet klarice, szeyung and april ! After shopping, Grabbed mac for supper. I waited for the bus like soooo long and i realised that i have missed the last bus -.- szeyung forced me to take cab and he even paid for it ! Haha thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment