Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~!@#$#%^%&


Help! SHIT Nowadays i'm being crushed by a two-ton backpack. I have so many heavy textbooks now my backpack weighs a ton. Instead of feeling like a big kid, I feel like a bug being squashed. SO LOL thanks darlings if I've ask you to carry stuffs for me haha. Getting aches everyday. Damn... I need a massage :D And even though I do own a locker with javier, I kept forgetting the locker combination. shits.. Haha. ANW IM SOOO BROKE...so sad. There are lots of birthday babies. Recently, Hema and Klarice. Now going to be val tham's oooooo and not forgetting rabiah! WOW, but when is mine coming ? :( &I wanna buy clothes!! I realised that i'm very materialistic and I've been begging Mom everyday to bring me out for a shopping spree, but she doesn't let me buy clothes that look good and are in style :( All she cares about are price- It has to be cheap- and what she calls Wearability. So evil haha. And it's even worse for shoes. Nvm, i'm sooooo gonna start working!!for $$$$$$$$$$

No comments: