
KIDS



FOUND SOME OLD PICS
I'm a no-life person manzxzx. Me april and val thinks we're super low life, we need some fun!! Haha. After school Hema, April, Jojo, Val went to Longjohn for lunch. Okay they're the coolest females I've ever met. Full or nonsensical jokes. We were like talking about our romance heebies-jeebies and it's like sooooo fun. Not forgetting our dear Marcus too. HAHA! Well, I love them to bits. Now it's my turn to say- Smile when you read this =D
Okay I love English lessons today. It wasn't dull at all. The teacher changed Javier seat away from me and Hema. So we're kinda bored. We talked on the phone during English lessons and we conference. Me, Javier, Hema, Jiansheng. Cos we were like sitting so far apart from each other. Haha but it was fun. Coollliooo
Okay I love English lessons today. It wasn't dull at all. The teacher changed Javier seat away from me and Hema. So we're kinda bored. We talked on the phone during English lessons and we conference. Me, Javier, Hema, Jiansheng. Cos we were like sitting so far apart from each other. Haha but it was fun. Coollliooo
No comments:
Post a Comment