Friday, March 27, 2009

Parent's Meeting Session

Whole day was feeling EXTREMELY sleepy. I didn't sleep at all last night, But I got my homework and chemistry revision done. Homework is a whole separate problem. Suddenly there's a TON of it to complete. Instead of having one teacher assign maybe an hour a night, we have 7different teachers, each with their hour of homework to do. The feeling of that completely Sucks...haha. That is a real nightmare. Still, it would be better if we could study in school step-by-step instead of everything all at once. Like me, being so lazy. But thanks for the motivation LOO szeyung! Went to Penisular with Hema, JS, and Javier. JS bought his bag. happy for him. Went to eat Sakae buffet after that. and....finally the day has come. Parent's meeting session!! I really hate it alot. Teachers complaining about me and stuffs like attire, never ending. Mum and Dad was pretty angry and they said that I throwed their face. Hmm, did i?!! OOOO AND I realised that Javier's mum happened to know my mum and Joanne.C daddy is my dad's friend! Haha. Such a coincidence.

No comments: