


Met up with Valerie tham and Klarice to do our suntanning.
The damn ostrich forgot to bring her suntanning oil and toilet assesories.
DAMN you. What a forgetful woman.
Anw , I loveeeee subway cookies. Eat and eat non-stop. HAHA.
When we reached there, We did our suntanning and Dammit, there's very little sun.
We didn't get tann at all. Disappointed people. Haha.
Went to had our lunch in KFC at harbourfront centre.
Kinda tired as I'm like running around the whole shopping centre to hide from someone?! HAHA. Anw thanks val and kla for your help (: Loveyou guys.
Went city hall, bought a wallet ( $18) & 2tanktops.
OK QUINNE STOP SPENDING MONEY LIKE WATER. Really broke now.
Been spending lots of money on ppl's presents lately.
Well, we sat around the fountain of wealth at Suntec. So romantic ar.. Haha.
And wtf, I got a phonecall from that asshole. Asking me out to eat prata?!! After like 4months?! What you want. I'm already in the process of forgetting you.
But val and kla are really very happy for me
and the damn val scream so loud in the middle of the whole shopping centre.
HAHA. So embarrassing. DAMN FUN WITH THOSE PEOPLE -
love you valerie tham and klarice wu (:
Well, I'm so sad about what somebody had said that hurt me. Sooooo sad :(
Well, I'm so sad about what somebody had said that hurt me. Sooooo sad :(
No comments:
Post a Comment