Thursday, April 30, 2009


SERIOUSLY, this movie is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
you people should go catch it someday!!
Today went to watch with Jiansheng, Shawn, Hema, Aloysius.
NC16! (ps. I'm not 16yet.)
But i'm glad I could enter the movie.
&I WAS so effing COLD in the movie theatre.
I'm in my pe shirt and I lend Hema my uniform to hug or wadver.
So she got 2uniform to hug in total and i got nothing :(
and ya our size. Who more cold?!! Haha.
so.... guess what.
js lend me his pe-T-shirt to hug and OBVIOUSLY he does sweat alot!
But i dont care and it effing stinks!! HAHA cute arh u,
Claims that it is the washing machine/detergent or wdv smell
but seriously it stinks like a garbage.
But luckily i can tahan the smell but not for long then I gave up -.- Haha.
yeahhhh but i will still love you! dont worry (:
I just think that you need to bathe at least 5times a day haha.
Ok i think i'm quite bad but ya. BATHE!

No comments: