Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SHIT DAY.
I was late for school by 1freaking minute and the dumb gate closed -.-
I do not wanna sit detention as it seriously sucks my time.
SO... me and my bro, trey decided to go home :-)
But before that we had our breakfast in mac.
Around noon, Hema called me and tell me that many things happened in school.
She rushed down to my house and tell me everything.
Simply, I was quite unhappy with whoever who wrote that dumb thing to our class but yeah ,
I hope everything goes out well =)
Seriously that fucker is soooo fcking ball-less.
Unhappy with me and my friends or teachers just say who you are.
Why hide? I just don't understand. Sigh...

SOOOOOO....
after sending Hema to the bus stop, I've got nothing better to do.
Decided to go RUN!on trackmill.
But seriously i sucks in running.
-But no harm trying right!
haha &I was listening to the song 'CheckYesJuliet' while running.
when it cames to a line and it says: RUN BABY RUN, DONT EVER LOOK BACK..
then I heard somebody calling me from behind and I looked back-.-
and when i look back I FELLL. damn..
I looked like an idiot but...
luckily there wasn't any anybody around Phew :>

No comments: