Friday, April 24, 2009


Went cycling in the evening with Hema, Valerie.C, Jonathan and Trey. Fun eh. Seriously, My bike sucks and IT's all because of my parents...;( They didn't tell me anything about the new bike and they just buy for me w/o telling me or letting me choose :( Hema Is using a stunt bike, Super nice. I lovee standing on her bike when took me for a ride. Jon, Val and Trey is using Mountain bikes And I'm the only person who is using a pinkish bike with a basket and a seat behind :( Seriously I looked like an aunty or a Kampong girl or a wadever -.- But luckily after the whole cycling thing, I didnt come home with the bike in two piece but safe in my hands HAHA. I want a new bike!!



Nothing extraordinary happened. It was just like any other ordinary day in school. Boring~ Went to catch a movie with Hema and Loo, Fast and Furious is really nice, I swear. Not one dull or slow moment. While watching the show, there's adrenaline pumping into you. So kanchiong~LOL. I finished 3/4 of the popcorn. Omg. Haha. &I realised sth, every movie I sat in the middle of Hema and Loo. WHY?! Four christmas, Madacascar, F&F and ..... HAHAHAHA. Thanks people. I had fun! Loves.

No comments: