Friday, May 29, 2009

ICE SKATING..........`!~!!~~!~!

a noob LOL!


Church activity: Met up with Galvin, Jace, Casey, Celine, and some SMALLkiddos for iceskating. HAHA. Jesmine &Dawnna couldn't make it :-( It was so fun! AND IT'S REALLY COLD IN THERE! Casey Celine and me DON'T KNOW how to skate and most of the time we were like holding the bars! zzz. So noob. So as soon as I could, I learned how to skate. a little? Couldn't really support myself. thanks galvin your a great supporter:) but dammit the next time his arm cost about $20 per hour...HAHA bullshit. OHMANZ sry guys Let you all wait for me for about 45mins?! Gosh. 7miss calls and 4msgs. HAHA. But it was indeed a great day ARCADEZ KFCZ SLACKINGZ FUNZZZ! Olvls in 2days time AND i still don't take it seriously!!!! keep going out and stuffs. FELT really bad the whole night....and coincidencely I saw april!! She another lazy one went out shopping. HAHAHAHA then I was like thinking luckily got another one also nvr study and I felt much better lah HAHA :-D

No comments: