Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUM! NOW...LET ME START OFF BY SHOWING YOU GUYS MY MUM'S SEXY FACE. HAHA. I LOVEHER.
Did a small card for my mum, till late night. Wrote so many mushy stuffs, read also cannot tahan already. Haha. Woke up, changed my mind, I dont really wanna give her the card as I felt embarrassed. Mom was mad at my dad for not writing her a card too -.- Soooo, my dad asked me to give her so as to cheer her up for the moment. YEAH AND SHE LOVE IT. (although it's badly done, my handwriting suck) yeah.... but it's the thought that counts. yep But i love my mum, especially for all the $$$$$ she've given me! We're not close but I understands her really tight schedule at work. ILOVEU MUMMY. haha my mum was quite touched and she sends me a text message! super long. Haha, is that the only communication she can express her feelings? :/ zzz. haha!
(ps. to all my lovely friends out there: happy mother's day to your mum! because without your mum, THERE'S NO YOU!hahahaha)

No comments: