Friday, June 26, 2009

Today was a really bad luck day because:

  • Breakfast corrupted with ants on my dressing table.
  • Bus packed with bangala workers the next stop that squashed me half death.
  • Bus traffic jam that maked me arrived to my destination 45mins later instead of 15 due to peak hour.
  • New Slippers that I'm wearing tore half of the skin on my foot.
  • Just to buy chicken rice for somebody 3stalls closed 2not ready in the morning.
  • Lost my 10bucks.
  • Bangalas in the alley dancing in the night that freaked me out.
  • Walking home and a bat or a crow or a bird swept my fringe that freaked me out again.
  • Bitten by my cat twice.
  • Milo powder on laptop that causes an army of ants.
  • Eaten an uncooked bittergourd.
  • Lights off and I wanted a cup of water in the kitchen but I saw a cockroach and fled.
  • I'm sick and almost vomited.

NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING?!! -.-

No comments: