
birthday boy :)
eww shit on the haivanas SLIPPERS!!!



SPOT ME I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE GOGGLES!!lol



happy woman jumping about
eww shit on the haivanas SLIPPERS!!!



SPOT ME I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE GOGGLES!!lol



happy woman jumping about
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE ONG!!!!
(Thanks for being a nice friend all this while)
Met up with Dawnna, Jesmine, Marisa, Gayle,
(Thanks for being a nice friend all this while)
Met up with Dawnna, Jesmine, Marisa, Gayle,
Galvin, Jace, Casey, Celine, Trey for a small gathering?
Lotsa food, KFC, PIZZA. and SWIMMING!
Chatting with these people are like soooo fun !
Laugh my ass off everytime.
Oh and I've got yellow fingernails now :D
Gayle and Dawnna applied that for me and now I looked like some banana.
Gayle and Dawnna applied that for me and now I looked like some banana.
But its cool!!! and...Surprised Jace with a birthday cake,
with NO CANDLES -.-
that's so funny but yeah happy 16th birthday dud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment