Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY^^ I've gained 4kg!!! Feb was 40kg, Now 44kg! I was shocked! :) And partly all thanks to Hema/ Kvin ,somtimes I ate 3/4/5 meals a day and Ya with Hema must train to eat spicy food!! Some spicy stuff really can burn my tongue off but to her it's just a piece of shit!! -.- And with kvin I really must eat or I sure get it from him or he ALWAYS complains he's hungry so bopian gotta rush down to some kopitiam and eat with him -.- But sadly, my height still remained the same. It's okay, Girls stop at 18yrs old! Hoho. Today after school still went to Mac with Hema, Jeannette, Gekluo. FUN! After that cabbed down to Hema' s bus stop and went the toilet there ^^ because I'm soooo bloody urgent, couldnt take it anymore. Then I cabbed down to Jeannette house there, sent her off and went off. Haha. wah, I so free arh. haha. Bloody hell, had tuition just now. And I dind't know! Reached home, lie on my bed and DINGDONG.. tutor is here. -.- Mum called him here and I DIDN'T KNOW. luckily I'm back on time. :) First day of school got tuition already Haha. But GOOD! i'm able to catch up alot for science. I hope I improve :(

No comments: