Monday, June 15, 2009
I'M BACK FROM PHUKET!!!!! It's just a 3days2nights trip. i know that Thailand is down with H1N1 but don't worry, I'm safe! haha! It's fun out there, but I've really bad luck. BAD BAD LUCK. Seriously, My luggage WENT MISSING went i reached Phuket and it went to HONGKONG!!! my clothes, titbits and stuffs were all there like nobody's business....:( I've no clothes to wear for 3days2nights and ya this sounds pathetic. The lost&found counter says that they will try to help us and i prayed really hard. AND JUST bcos of my missing luggage, Me and my family went through alot -.- In the midnight went to stroll around Patong night market just to find a contact lens solution!!! Every pharmacy closed already and just my luck a shop opened -.- and the next minute my dad realised he left his video camera on the hotel seat and we've got to rush back LIKE hell and it's a long way down... (30mins) and after that I realised that contactlens BOX doesn't come with the case!!!! argh. So 1st night I used CUP-.- 2nd night I used BOTTLECAP!! damn.... and I used my mum's clothes and some of my bro's T-shirt for this phuket trip. What a bad one. When we reached SPORE, they found my luggage and I was like WHY do you have to come back when the trip is over-.- But ya God bless me!!! Haha overall the trip was NOT BAD but I was quite sad that my parents dont allow me to suntan as she says it might cause freckles or blah blah blah. But nvm, some other time then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment