

Met up with Nisha, Marcus, Timothy and Ray toooo ORCHARD! really close BBFs. Class 6.6 in Hougang primary. :-D
Was thinking to watch several movies, drag me to hell, girlfriend's past etc.
Couldn't really made up our mind!
Every movie we heard were sooo great, and due to our indecisiveness,
we wasted quite alot of our time. Hmm.
Ended up we decided to watch I Love You ,Man.
Lots of talking about sexual stuffs (ohno) but it was quite funny though.
Especially watching with your cool friends
&I'm sooo honoured that I'm sitting in the middle again! Haha!
Oh one really funny part was, we bought this really huge popcorn,
and we shared among the 5 of us.
And I wonder how and why this whole popcorn fall unto the ground
and it was kinda like EVERYWHERE on the ground of the movie theatre.
Ohgosh, we still pick it up and put it back into our paper bag!
I dont know, Marcus pick those popcorns up so quickly,
that as if the popcorn are made of gold. Haha!!
Anyway it wouldn't be the end of our world right. :)
HAHA. It was really embarrassing, I swear.
We were quite mad initially, but it was really funny! Haha.
we took Neoprints. Alright I know it's kinda lame
but ya I didn't had the chance to take it at least once this year!
down to plaza sin > yoshinoya > and train home. It was around 9pm then.
I LOVEYOU GUYS! Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment