Monday, June 1, 2009

OLEVEL CHINESE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(are you guys afraid?:))
THAT'S WHY MY WHOLE POST FOR TODAY IS IN RED!!!:)
Tried my luck, I memorized the whole topic of LAJICHONG.
Valerie six sense told her is WEISHENG. (due to the swine flu period)
Many told me they thinks is WEISHENG TOO.
Feeling discouraged, I crushed the damn piece of Paper into my bag. And i less cared.
Entering the air-conditioned hall, felt adrenaline pumping into my blood.
B4B4B4B4ORB3B3B3B3B3ORA2A2A2A2
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO Cs PLEASE.
I prayed really hard. God please help me in this.
WHEN I SAW THE PAPER, I SAW BAOZHANGBAODAO QNS, AND I SAW THE KEYWORDS, LUANDUILAJI. I WAS LIKE OHMYTIAN!!! did i just see wrong?!!!!! I teared a little, overwhelmed with joy. It's like i just copy and paste it onto the exam script. everything just went so smoothly :) But I was quite Surprised, when i was doing my paper, THERE WERE COLD SWEAT ON MY PALMS and I was sweating like a mad cow. But paper2 suck big time la! No time to check :( ARGH screw myself. C'mon God PLease give me a B4! OR A B3 IF POSSIBLE :D HAHA OMG SERIOUSLY LAJICHONG RAWK MANZXZ, C'MON I WANNA KISS THE DUSTBIN! HAHA.

No comments: