
ahhh. Screwed ct today!
Vector sucks! and I forgot how to draw the damn rombus.
Lost a few more marks. ): it's okay.
geog test I did with zejia ^^
Reason was because me and him didn't do the test on thursday.
We're lucky! But we don't have enough time to finish... sigh..
Evening, went to Ion the new shopping centre> to cine> home.
I wanna watch The proposal! and UPS. and G-force, alien in the attic!
Do not have the time.
Too many to list.
Vector sucks! and I forgot how to draw the damn rombus.
Lost a few more marks. ): it's okay.
geog test I did with zejia ^^
Reason was because me and him didn't do the test on thursday.
We're lucky! But we don't have enough time to finish... sigh..
Evening, went to Ion the new shopping centre> to cine> home.
I wanna watch The proposal! and UPS. and G-force, alien in the attic!
Do not have the time.
Too many to list.
No comments:
Post a Comment