
CAUGHT THIS MOVIE with jiansheng hema and shawn and 3/4 of the movie I'm covering my head with my bag and getting shocked out of my life a couple of times and the sound effect was good :) jiansheng and shawn watched it already and this is their 2nd time and they always ask me to prepare when the shocking part comes. I'll be sooo prepared but end up still got shock! argh... soo noob.

CAUGHT THIS MOVIE AT NIGHT with kvin! got a little dizzy as I've already watched one this afternoon! damn. SERIOUSLY THIS MOVIE IS DAMN NICE AND FUNNY, i dont mind watching it again :) I'm so gonna try to 3D one if possible! Dinner @ Pizza hut and SHOP!! okay trying out different clothes with kvin is soooo BAD haha! you'll get distracted! oh manz too low, too short, extremely low, no buying. argh.:( done with everything > HOME! .
No comments:
Post a Comment