Friday, July 17, 2009

I was always vaguely embarrassed by my parents and I was ashamed of myself for being so, which in turn made me even angrier at them for being the source of my ugly emotion in the first place. Argh. I hated it alot. They weren't draconian; they were just wrong. Sometimes I may say? While the pocket money they gave me was slightly below class average and most of the time accuse me for using the money for EZlink card on shopping! That seriously pisses me off and sometimes understand that they loses the trust that they've had for me. and well sometimes we fought hard and added burden to me, I wasn't trying to be defensive but I needed to. I admit that my parents didn't exactly commit war crimes, but, at the time, in my view, they might as well have done.

No comments: