I'm in malaysia blogging now! DESARU! near Kota tinggi.
at some hotspot restaurant enjoying some sumptuous meal.
free internet access :-)
-
I love this place!
It's not really that fun in Desaru though but overall I had a really great time here.
But Day1 was a torture.
Jam from the Singapore custom to the Malaysia custom for 3hours!
Really pathetic! I think it's because it's a public holiday.
Many brought their kids to play. hmm.
The funniest part was my dad wanna go pee and he's stuck in the middle
of the jam .Haha! Real difficult to control all the way. :)
Went to the chocolate house, fruit farm, etc.
Wanted to visit the fireflies experience but it was all fully booked.
sadded. Our resort was below class-average!
There were many mosquitoes and
The room was very dusty.
A 1star resort. Believe it anot?! Haha.
Day2 went back to Johor ,
caught a movie, GIjoe! It was good!
And, back to singapore :)
Ps: FEELING VERY SCARED NOW. TML, CL OLVL COMING OUT !:(
No comments:
Post a Comment