Friday, September 4, 2009


Chinese prelims!
Kinda sad because I screwed up paper2.
Actually din intend to go, but do no have a choice.
Got forced! :/ AND TIRED.!
ONLY GOT 2HOURS OF SLEEP.
Went lunch KFC with irna gekluo and fadzana.
Had girlie talks for about 4hours! gosh.
And really unexpected talks. :) haha. fun!
So went studying with fadzana in the library till late.
Studied a little, but the later part we talk!
Haha maybe cos we were too tired.
and and and REDBULL HELPS!


p/s.: I didn't know untill i start to realise? why is is always like that? I thought everyone is happy? nevermind, no comments to that.till the day we talk,real hard talk, i know why. WHY. the fault lies in you, never changing. and the problem starts again and again.I dont like to say this, you can say me, OKAY can im fine with it, but dont pull me down and bitch around. Sometimes I hope I can just shut you up and screw you.. yes YOU! but I wanna create less trouble, thats why i just ignore it and less cared about it. life's easier this way anyway.

No comments: