miss sundressing with val :(
Studied with fadzana AGAIN.
with jeannette too.
Today, not so productive, because I'm tired.
Rushed to the library at 10am before the seats are taken up real fast.
well, Bake Oreo cheesecake the night before and slept at 2am.
colin and Kevin came over to my place to bake cakes.
The cake was splendid, a little too sweet. Sadly?
but Val, I hope you love them!!
I'm tired, couldn't concentrate properly.
Recently, my home is too noisy and distracting nowadays.
I know that if I continue to sit in there and try to study,
my mind will drift and my eyes will close.
so..my alternative is studying in the library now
but today I cant!! duno why.
it's okay, i'll try harder :)
Studied with fadzana AGAIN.
with jeannette too.
Today, not so productive, because I'm tired.
Rushed to the library at 10am before the seats are taken up real fast.
well, Bake Oreo cheesecake the night before and slept at 2am.
colin and Kevin came over to my place to bake cakes.
The cake was splendid, a little too sweet. Sadly?
but Val, I hope you love them!!
I'm tired, couldn't concentrate properly.
Recently, my home is too noisy and distracting nowadays.
I know that if I continue to sit in there and try to study,
my mind will drift and my eyes will close.
so..my alternative is studying in the library now
but today I cant!! duno why.
it's okay, i'll try harder :)
-001ff.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment