



Tomorrow is kvin birthday! :)
So Kvin and I went shopping, to grab him a gift.
hmm, I already have a certain item in mind and I go find it.
Walked pass the watch shop and I fall in love with a few watches.
Casio? Elle, Alba, CK, Hamilton, Espirit. Goodness, they are H-O-T.
Went to a couple other stores and see what they have
and see if they have a better price
OR if they have a packaged deal on the item I'm looking for! :)
I'm seriously broke &I want to find those that are durable, really good quality.
Soooo, kvin picked a ALBA watch for himself, EXPENSIVE PIECE.
(1scratch and you DIE!)
BuT I LOVE CK! very classy! but i don't think it suits kvin now.
I'm glad (: haha. finally..... but card is still incomplete. shit! 17more pages to go! gogogo!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment