Monday, November 9, 2009

BLOODY SHIT. Slept at 4am because I was talking to xiong and Irna.
and that the bloody jean called. at that hour?!! Haha. I was too tired,
went back to my covers, slept till 10am. Woke up, called Irna, called Fadz,
but couldn't reach Jean. and she was sleeping?!!!! called her house, forced her
maid to wake her up. Glad she did? I was praying hard she don't scold us because, NO ONE disturb jean's sleep! Haha. Went for dinner together with those 2! Omg i SERIOUSLY can't stand them eyeing at guys HAHA. reach home, Irna called me, talk talk talk. I am SO TIRED. I Barely had some sleep. then I went to bathe, jean msg me, Trying very hard to ignore and wanna sleep! jace called me! then....jean called me! then conference. HAHA. i didn't touch chinese. i am so sad. argh.

No comments: