Saturday, November 14, 2009



Haha! I was still half awake and Val called me early in the morning?!
She asked me to meet her and colin at the roti prata shop.
yeap and val and hema brought me bday cards. so sweet of them.
I love both cards equally. haha!
there's a dress too. I would like to thank liuqian, valerie tham, sheila, jiansheng.
Truely appreciate, though it's kinda unexpected. :)
Will be going to gekluo house to swim woohoo.
Sad yuying couldn't make it, she got m.
nvm. Ooo My birthday is tml!
I just hate the fact that my birthday falls on the sunday!
Sunday means = church day! :(
Yeh I was like begging my mum to let me take a day off,
so that I could go out with Irna and Fadz,
But my Mum wouldn't let me. She say it's not good.
Instead she suggested we could go to some hotel to have a buffet or something. -.-
Jean fly away to china already, hope she nvr come back. Hhahaha.

No comments: