Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY BDAY JIANSHENG &HOTEL ROOM


Dad was kind enough to book a hotel room for me and my friends after prom.
It was jiansheng's birthday, ton overnight, drink, play poker cards, bought a cake.
Seriously, the area around orchard hotel was quite scary, there were many prostitude walking
around. waiting for guys to pick them up? omg.
Too many of us, yuying slept on the sofa, hema and gekluo shared a single bed,
me, sheila, jiansheng(the skinny ones) shared a single bed. Bloody hell, I was in the middle of
both of them haha and I can't even move myself. I was so stiff the whole night. Sheila was kinda drunk she and jiansheng both are sooo darn nonsensical, dont know what were they doing on the bed the whole night ;) and she always bang her head on the wall. Haha laughs, whenver you hear a bang on the wall, you'll know who's the person. HAHA. it was fun. finally jiansheng you just turned 16! i just turned 16 too! can go watch nc16 movies already. :)

No comments: