Sunday, November 1, 2009
okay and guess what. MY PHONE SPOIL! really badly.. It says Delete some stuffs from phone memory, phone would not be able to work then. OKAY, And it's like I tried to delete some stuffs and they repeat this again: Delete some stuffs from phone memory blah blah blah and I'm like HOW are you going to make me delete stuffs if you don't allow me to? -.- and then nvm, I couldn't receive any msgs but instead, msgs got deleted! How irritating! argh.... I'm looking for a spare phone now but I just found out that my bro sold it away -.- oh my. Felt so bored without my phone! Let's just say no songs. Hmm, jace is being such a bitch today. Nvm! :( Tomorrow chem paper! Good luck everybody. I hope everybody is making the effort. Just got some goodluck hugs from jes, casey gayle marisa and I hope It would be good tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment