TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY !!!!! HAHA.
oh I can't wait for prom!
I have no idea what to do for my hair.
any suggestions? I'm doing it myself.:(
yuying and sheila wil be coming to my house on that day,
HAHA! and the next day will be jiansheng birthday. woohoo.
}
}
}
}
would like to have opportunity to thank those people who had wished me! at least they took
their time and effort to text me or talk to me online. haha!
Fadzhana, zejia, jeannette, asraf, galvin, marcusOng, sheila, Iky, nisha, kevin, jesmine, sherman, yuying, jace, ray, gekluo, gibson, linfang, valerieChang, april, valerieTham, shaun, shiling, eileen, serene, yvonnelow, yating, alvin, jeremy, aloysius, jinhui, munleng, hema, samuelng, dawnna, marisa, gayle, june, xiong, reagan, damien, karen, christine, limteng, haiping, huishan, kumaresh, eugenio, farliza, ken, jeffrey, jacky, kylie, ashleynicole, szepei, florence, laysiong, joanneGoh, Jolene, mavis, malia, jiansheng, huiyi, huixin, gerald, yuhui, benHo, elson, kanna, javier. Haha in sequence i guess? thanks people <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment