Monday, December 21, 2009

bring on the mind erasers, stop imagining things.

Perfect.
}11.50am.I'm blogging secretly here at the receptionist desk.
No one is here so it's okay :)
My parents are at Thailand now, they will be back tonight.
Oh and thannks jace for the present:)
Totally appreciate it.
} 11pm
Working was fantastic. I've always been secretly using facebook or MSN,
and to keep a watch out everytime the manager comes.
So everytime the phone rang, I jumped like a jack-in-the-box. Haha.
Struggling against deadlines, writing drafts... it's kinda fun actually.
Consequently come to the conclusion that this keeps me going.
Haha sooo Met Jace up after work to orchard, hang around in starbucks
and we chatted till the cows come home. really long-.-
Haha reached home around 12am and I was all drenched!!
I ran home from the bus stop and I saw my bro holding 2umbrellas to send me home.
Hahaha unexpected!

No comments: