I'M WORKING! at my dad's office. finally. I felt so so so busy for the first time.
Editing reports, photocopying truckloads of papers, Binding them, send them to post offices, edit mistakes on the flyers, cleaning up after people had use the detox machine.
AND GUESS WHAT, the receptionist will be off tml, my mum and dad will be flying to thailand later, and the other sales person will be doing their own stuffs tml outside. And I'LL BE ALONE. If any clients come in to detox or purchase anything, I've got to serve them. The receptionist just taught me how to use the credit cards machines if anyone wanna make a purchase and the invoice thingy and picking phonecalls and say goodafternoon this is mapmygene. and here I was digging every information up with a bulldozer. OMG! Speak of the devil, If anyone talks to me in chinese tml, i'll be DEAD. haha.I've got to wake up like 7am and wear smart and high heels. I hate it! but thinking of $$$, you're willing to do ANYTHING. =)
:
:
HAHA I REALISED i've been missing lots of people lately like YUYING(china), szeyung!!(msia) :(, APRIL!(work)(and she forget me alr):(, jiansheng(idk wad u're up to), sheila!(work), hema:) , jeannete!!! (fckoff go find kp:( , IRNA!! (work), fadz!!, gekluo(studying and MSLAU only) jace (work), jesmine, dawnna!! marcus, nisha, ray, munleng, tim. GO OUT ASAP !! after I end work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment