PLANET51
Hilarious movie. I laughed alot!
I wanna watch Couples Retreat but it was all fully booked. sad.
Hilarious movie. I laughed alot!
I wanna watch Couples Retreat but it was all fully booked. sad.
I miss Hougang Primary, I miss 6.6, I miss my friends!
But, Ray and Munleng couldn't make it cos of work!!
Many friends are working now, i felt sooo guilty!
A girl who eats up her parents $$ everyday?? nonono not good.
Marcus took alot of unglam photos of me,
now it's pay-back time.
Many huge christmas trees at Orchard, and that reminds me
of christmas! a week more to go.
Church christmas party, Youth christmas party and Yw chalet!
I'm excited!
and i was thinking to myself, should I?
because.....
I wanna go to the NEWYEAR'S 2010 countdown!!!!
:
my life's good. superb.
no more grieves, no regrets.
:
:
I was on the train today on my way home, and I was listening to my mp4, there comes this woman in her late thirties came stumbling into the train, her stomach was Huge, i was like Uh OH i'm ON THE RESERVED SEAT i cant just sit there and do nothing. like helllo? what if she falls? and nobody is there to care. i stood up and gave her my sit and she say NO, i'm not pregnant I am FAT, and Im like erm looks like there's a baby inside and she say HAHA no la inside is all FATS, i'm not pregnant. and she smile. Its soooo embarrassing manZ...:( HAHA.
But, Ray and Munleng couldn't make it cos of work!!
Many friends are working now, i felt sooo guilty!
A girl who eats up her parents $$ everyday?? nonono not good.
Marcus took alot of unglam photos of me,
now it's pay-back time.
Many huge christmas trees at Orchard, and that reminds me
of christmas! a week more to go.
Church christmas party, Youth christmas party and Yw chalet!
I'm excited!
and i was thinking to myself, should I?
because.....
I wanna go to the NEWYEAR'S 2010 countdown!!!!
:
my life's good. superb.
no more grieves, no regrets.
:
:
I was on the train today on my way home, and I was listening to my mp4, there comes this woman in her late thirties came stumbling into the train, her stomach was Huge, i was like Uh OH i'm ON THE RESERVED SEAT i cant just sit there and do nothing. like helllo? what if she falls? and nobody is there to care. i stood up and gave her my sit and she say NO, i'm not pregnant I am FAT, and Im like erm looks like there's a baby inside and she say HAHA no la inside is all FATS, i'm not pregnant. and she smile. Its soooo embarrassing manZ...:( HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment