Sunday, January 17, 2010

Press In.



ate at jack's place today.
the steak was too difficult to chew and cut.
i took 5mins to chew a small portion of meat.
my mum claims that she would buy me an iphone on feb.
but i want a santio or xperia. hot.

it's you now that i want.
but sometimes as i look back to my many bad experiences,
it kept me holding back.

FROM JEAN'S BLOG! SO SWEET OF HER! LOVE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME.
{I NEED TO HIGHLIGHT THIS.
I AGREE TO THE MAX WITH QUINNIEHS.
& I APPRECIATE SO MUCH THAT YOU GUYS ARE HERE.
I GUESS I WOULD FEEL COMPLETELY OFF WITHOUT U GUYS.
WANGCHIN (quinne) : You know you're the light of whatever shit that comes out of ur mouth .laughs. You never fail to make me laugh till my pantiesdropzx ! & I love u for being our lil Miss taqidin!!! mostly cause u do the thingy with ur eyes. laughs.
}

No comments: