
Shopping with gekluo huishi and Irna.
Gekluo was trying on a dress and the strap came off -.-
the shopkeeper looked pretty pissed,
so we had to fix it back.
♥
:(
I've been cabbing down to school lately.
I spent like 1/4 of my angbao $$ on cab fare:(
Sometimes i cant be bothered, i skipped school.
Never ending. Bus 86 is always late or full.
take the earlier bus? yep. it will be VERY early.
you reach school at 7. seriously the bus service sucks.
and I hate the way we have to be in school exactly
on 724am sharp and not one minute later or you're in trouble.
Extracted from irna's blog. haha!}there're more!!
Q: You got wear PE ?
Me: Today no need wear, and Im not going school
I woke up abit late then decided to sleep back
Q: Omg same! I reach school then late
Now going back home to sleep.
ARGGGGG!! i hate school!
the punishment is extreme.
No comments:
Post a Comment