Thursday, March 11, 2010


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Elearning day! But we didn't, we met up for lunch?
I swear this merry-go-round makes me feel uneasy the whole day!
Im so weak manz!
And dont ask us why are we taking pictures in the playground, because we were bored.
after that me irna and yt went to shop!! we bought the same sandals!
}
stupid irna, forces me to accompany her to her bus stop everytime!!
Because I take my bus from the interchange, less people. I can get a seat.
And WHENEVER i accompany IRNA to her bus stop?!
my bus came and I got to stand throughout the whole journey-.-
LISTEN HERE, last chance! muahahaa.
her whining is irresistable:) You'll go nowhere if u say no. hahaha.
HAH ITS OKAY LETS GO SHOPPING SOON.
eh no. seriously she's a cheapo!! hahaha! but she'll give you her best opinion
about what she thinks about the thing you wanna buy. hmm.
But her forcefulness killlllsSS!!! She'll be like eh beeee nx week we go out wear the same sandals ok? i'll be like NO??? or see first. she'll say ehhhpleaseeeeee... her please can pull for so long &so high pitch! plus she give me that pathetic face-.- i'm like yalayala ok la then she'll say yay i luv u!! STANDARD line. If she dont get what she wants?! I die. hahaa. seems like i'm in a really difficult position huh? WATCH OUT. never to give in anymore!! haha. but nvm, i still love you!!

1 comment:

jeanniee ^^ said...

argh , i told u all the ones with my face right? wtf ? -__-