Guess i have not been blogging lately, not allowed to use the laptop. only weekends? 1hour.
Feel like deleting my blog, cos i felt that its kinda pointless after awhile,
if you really come to think about it. blog blog blog about your daily life, what do you get in return? nothing.
been studying really hard, i dont know whats wrong with me. hmm. Seems like everyone knows what they want to do when they leave school, what they're about, what their goals are. Not me though, I dont know who I am, what I want to be or where I fit. Now at school they've been loading us down with so much stuffs to do. after school, homeworks and remedial lessons are toturing me endlessly. But good thing is, now teachers are really helpful, they goes beyond the call of duty by staying after school everyday to conduct help sessions for people who aren't doing well, like me. Haha. I want to do well, and I have to. I dont want to disappoint my parents anymore. They're been spending a bomb on my tuition fees last year and nothing comes out from me. Having spent the last 3months locked into this school, i felt rather useless and tired, an extra year in this school. Next 7months i'll be granted my freedom from this festering hellhole. so, lets start mugging!
No comments:
Post a Comment