Thursday, March 18, 2010

L-O-V-E is just another word i never like to pronounce.

I woke up today just in time to go for amaths lesson.
but my backbone felt so STIFF! and i was coughing endlessly.
i realised am sick.
yesterday i was on my way in the train to meet val,
i was coughing and sneezing like crazy in the train.
the person beside me was giving me that shut up look. so i couldnt take it anymore, i came out at little india station
and cough my LUNGS OUT! then come back to the train and continue the journey to douby ghaut station. sigh... what a bad day indeed.
HAHA. so i skipped amaths? i wanna go swimming like SOON!
stretch my backbone a lil. i'm getting backaches...
my grandma said when i grow older it'll be WORST! die...

I'm so angry at myself for several things.
1) I've not yet done my elearning.
2) I've not completed my homeworks. I dont wanna leave anything unfinished, vacant and helpless.
3) I've not yet pack my cupboard and shelf, everything looked like thrash piling up on one another. the sight of it makes me wanna puke.
4) I've been spending money like i print cash.
5) I have not yet start REVISION. for everything.
6) I suck at humanities. i've gotta do something. like REALLY something!!!
its like 7more months to major exams and i'm sitting here doing nothing.

& on the other hand?
I'm proud of myself for several things.
1) I completed amaths Intergration myself. reading examples, and doing sums.
2) I've been a cheapo all along, that helps me save a little bit of $$?
3) I've been exercising!
4) I've been taking control of my phone bills.
5) I've been studying alone. like a loner. and no earpiece! no music!
6) I'm trying to mix with the right company.

thank god. bye.

No comments: