Thursday, April 8, 2010
stay out of bother.
I hate my life now. i seriously do. i feel that time is so limited that i hardly have time for myself. Things were rushing me, exams, tuitions, remedial lessons, weekly treatments, church activities.. Time is soo soo limited. I couldnt afford to keep cancelling anymore plans i owed. for family, or for friends. I've a whole lot of things to do but i cant find of any ways to fulfil it. just too pack with things and my mind is in a whirl. What to do? accept this oppresive workload? my mind was now cluttered with angst-ridden questions.. Perhaps i need a daily timetable to track down my progress, or what to do everyday, maybe it helps. but why does everything have to be so complicated? Just when i thought things were starting to go for a change, but now everything is ruined. This is just so my luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment