ok stupid me, haven't even go to America yet and i'm already thinking of graduation day. ahh...
i'm going to the local school there, 80% of them are Caucasians. there are a total of 35,000 students. will i see any asians there? yes there is, but not many. I heard there are many koreans and japanese there. haha.
However, Caucasians are really friendly, i believe. Very out-going, kind, fun.. haha i hope after a long time there i will learn to speak Good English with an accent. like woah... because now i speak Singlish, half chinese, half english.. sometimes, when i listen to the way i speak, i find myself very "low class" in some sense. haiya..
I'll be there for 4 years. i want to get into a Dentistry course. Pray hard. really hard. but i've to speak to my academic advisor first for some advice on the course and the duration of studying. If i'm not wrong, 4years bachelor degree, followed by another 4 years in dental school. if I want to be a Specialist, another 3 years. Total 11 years. I will be an old woman by then!
This is sooo gonna be a life-changing experience for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment