Went to school today to find out what class I've been placed to. Math 1050 class, best Math class in school! :) But sadly, my English got placed to one of the lousiest class in school. English 990... Because they review My SAT scores and O levels english- c6. Haha... i don't wanna go to English 990. Waste of time. Because after i'm done with English 990, then i can take English 1010 which is the Minimum. Like an Extra class thing.. Hai.. Requested to go for a English Accuplacement test. I sat for the test today, 2hours, consist of Sentence-structure and Passage reading! And i got 88/100. (Thank God). I think i did well is because there were no time limit. You can finish everything in an hour but i finished in 1 and a half hours. (double-check and stuff). Haha. Now they're gonna work on transferring me to English 1010.. Yessaa!!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Snow...
Went to school today to find out what class I've been placed to. Math 1050 class, best Math class in school! :) But sadly, my English got placed to one of the lousiest class in school. English 990... Because they review My SAT scores and O levels english- c6. Haha... i don't wanna go to English 990. Waste of time. Because after i'm done with English 990, then i can take English 1010 which is the Minimum. Like an Extra class thing.. Hai.. Requested to go for a English Accuplacement test. I sat for the test today, 2hours, consist of Sentence-structure and Passage reading! And i got 88/100. (Thank God). I think i did well is because there were no time limit. You can finish everything in an hour but i finished in 1 and a half hours. (double-check and stuff). Haha. Now they're gonna work on transferring me to English 1010.. Yessaa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment