I know I shouldn't brood over this excessively but I can't help it. I failed my road test because
1) When i did my three point turn and Uturn i did not signal and head check.
2) I turned to the wrong left lane. I was on the second lane and i turned to the first lane as there were no cars around! But if there were cars it would be extremely dangerous.
It was an instant fail. I checked the roads for many times but for some reason had a lapse of concentration towards the end. My heart was racing throughout (also had laboured breathing) and I was sweating profusely even when it was cold outside!!! :(
At the moment, I think I'll have the unwanted distinction of not being ever able to get a driving licence, But i have to get it because in order to be a Resident of the state, you must obtain a Driver's license.
Initially i thought i was going to live in Utah to study. There was a change of plan now. My parents just bought a home in Arizona and they love it there. My 2 brothers will be joining me after 2 years. I'll be attending Arizona State University and stay On-campus in Phoenix. In order to obtain a driver's license in Utah, you have to complete a driver education course ($450). I've completed it. Now? I am moving to Arizona and i have to take everything from the start again?! No way. I went through lots to complete the course. I've checked online. A driver education course in Arizona is not under the requirements. Phew~ However still, wasted $450. Oh well... it's a last min decision though.
But seriously? Still feeling very depressed and down. I think i'm going to take my test 2-3 weeks later after taking an Arizona's written test. And seriously I do not feel like going through that nightmarish ordeal again. Only time will tell if I actually go for the test...
Who knows I made a couple of mistakes because I couldn't calm down. Driving lessons was an absolute nightmare and I've been putting off trying for the road test. Trying to stay calm. I felt ok and tried so hard to block out negative thoughts before the test, but as soon as the instructor sat down next to me I started freaking out. I couldn't concentrate, my legs and arms were shaking, I was sweating. -.-
Whatever it is, I think i should have more practice, a lot more practice. I rather have a teacher to teach me instead of my parents. As they would always freak out over everything which made me more nervous-.-
Hang in there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment