
Chandler, Arizona!


Going for a jog.

My balcony view!
Haha I am back to Orem, Utah. My temporary home at Cortland Ridge Apartment. This is where i'm staying with my parents for 2 months before i move to on-campus housing. And they will go back to Singapore. Hmm, last 2 weeks we went on a vacation to Las Vegas and Arizona. My parents bought a home at Arizona, really beautiful. They will be coming again end of this year for a vacation with my 2 brothers. My parents are now trying to apply military service for my 2 Bros, hopefully after that they can apply for Arizona state university. Both of my 2 bros wanna study here too! My dad will buy them a car to drive to school. Haha 2 years later i guess i will still be in Utah. Hmm. I am not sure, maybe after studying in Utah i will transfer to Arizona. Who knows?
So my big bro just quit RP and now he's trying to apply for Army. As for my younger bro he have to finish his 'O' levels. Haha.
Right now i'm studying my Utah Drivers Handbook. I just applied for A-1 driving school yesterday. Hopefully get my driving license soon so that i can get a resident tuition fees 12 months after i got my license. School fees will be cheaper! Now, the school count me as non-resident rate. It's expensive.
It's been a month and everything is still complicated. I need to get adjusted to this place and this new environment. I thank my friends for all the support and love.. I really appreciate every single one of you. You guys made me feel i'm not alone.
I know i've been posting Emo chinese posts on my blog. Sometimes i feel sad inside due to some personal situations. Now i think i feel much better. Try not to think about it and look to the bright side of life! :)
OK i gotta go sleep now. Tomorrow will be a pretty long day. haiii. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment