Monday, April 23, 2012

You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m

PhotobucketSeriously? It's so damn warm here. Dry Heat. It's so hot that when i was in the car for 30mins back home, i got a sunburn on my right arm through the car window. oh gosh.

Dying to go to school, so bored here. Excited yet nervous. Full of mixed feelings. I just registered for the summer housing at ASU online. Rates are only $850 for 3months in summer school. But when fall starts in august, housing is $5000 for 4months including food. Thats crazy, i still don't understand why is it so expensive.

 It's my second time sleeping in my own room, honestly speaking, i'm still feeling afraid. It's like the room and huge and when the lights goes off, my mind goes a bit crazy. Let's just say I have a very overactive imagination! I start thinking scenes you'd see in a horror film. And especially i really hate having my eyes open if it's pitch black. I feel like I'm going to see a ghost or something. Ahh i feel like a baby. Maybe I just need time to get adjusted to it.

Was glancing through my old posts. Last few years post were so childish. Haha. Recent post? Hmm there were a few chinese post. My chinese isn't that good but i found some quotes really meaningful. Some good quotes that English are unable to express it better... Haha. I don't know why i love reading all these chinese quotes i find it really sweet in some ways. How i wish i can write as good as them but nope, my chinese sux horribly.
:(

No comments: