
Ok today was my 4th day of school- Exams.
I saw my results online, i got 99/100. Still a little disappointed, i studied so hard, and i expected full marks.
My class is really boring, to be honest. Only 10 people? And 3 of the students are like so much older than us, they graduated long time ago, just came back for chem class to pick up some of the basics, i think they are taking their Masters/ applying for Medical school. Whichever.
There are only 4 girls in total. Hai.
When the professor says class is over, the students quickly pack their bags and rush off.
Seriously, how to make friends? grr....
I don't really care though, i just want to lead my life normally. I don't need fanciful friends or go to parties/clubs. Just wanna study hard, graduate, get a Bachelor degree and I'm done.
My laptop crashed. Really badly, Whenever i'm using my laptop for like about 5-10mins, it freezes and the BSOD appears right away. (fyi, BSOD means Blue screen of Death). I searched online if my school provides free laptop repair services for ASU students. But no, they don't. I do not have a warranty, fixing it in a computer shop is really expensive! So, i continued looking online and i saw this webpage. Repair laptops in a speedy manner at a pretty reasonable price by an ASU student who have 5years of experience. I checked out the Rates, it's really cheap. I emailed him and he pretty much gave me good information. One thing is, i have to bring the laptop to him, and it is at Tempe. I am at downtown Phoenix. And it will take me about 15-20mins on the Light Rail. I have NO IDEA how to take the light rail. They have all sorts of passes. Not like the MRT in Singapore, it's easy with just a touch of the Ezlink card. Argh, all thanks to my dummy laptop.
Btw, my Comforter is here! yessa! I bought it from Amazon.com, about 26bucks inclusive of free shipping. I am sucha blur crap. I did not bring my comforter to the Hostel, and i've to sleep with a super thin blanket, (an extra i brought), and it's SUPER COLD.
I have no school tomorrow, Sat, Sun and Mon. Yes! Haha. But i have to do a lab report. ahh...
Will update more soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment