Few footwear that i've brought over

So I've moved to school's on-campus housing at Taylor place. I moved in 2 weeks earlier because my parents are heading back to Singapore. School's starting on May 22nd. Oh gosh, i will be doing things alone till school starts. No friends, only online friends haha, My roommate have gone home for 10days, she's really nice though. She wrote me a letter to outline a few things, such as trust to not steal her things as she left her room unlocked so that i can adjust the air-conditioning. She has a fridge and a Microwave and she says that i can use it. So sweet of her.
So now, i still have some things undone.
1) Pay school fees, deadline is tomorrow, oh no! $5,300 for Summer classes. 2months of classes only and it is so expensive!
2) MMR Immunization, (2 different dates of injection)
3) Buy Textbooks. Chem, Math and Nutrition books.
4) Buy student Health Insurance. I have NO IDEA how to get it though, i have to find out myself.
5) Submit Room condition Report
My dad had transferred me $9K in total for School fees, textbooks, housing, food, etc. Paying for the school fees made my heart pain seriously, so expensive!! I think i better study hard!
Said goodbyes to my parents before they dropped me off at Taylor place. Was so sad out of a sudden, i'm gonna miss them so much :'(
It's time to be independent, quinne. The day starts now.
No comments:
Post a Comment