K i guess i have to start on my revision now. A&P exams in 2 days time on Bones and Joints. Hopefully i'd do well this time as i spend alot of time studying. Well, i do not have a bf, and that means there won't be any distractions in my studies. In the past, i used to hang out with my bfs very frequently and neglected my studies.
Now i tell myself i must not have any bf until i graduate from ASU which is in 3 years time. really... I don't wanna get into a r/s so easily like how i did in the past. Now as i grew older i realized i have to consider many factors, obviously a guy with good personality and education. I feel that education is very important as our world today is getting more and more challenging and competitive. I also want something long-term. Well, none seems to attract me yet, not at the moment. Or maybe i'm turning into a lesbian hahaha! Which is nono to me obviously...

No comments:
Post a Comment