Saturday, September 15, 2012

i choose to live all my days in the glory of your grace

 Bro's drumset arrived from SG. 3 huge boxes sent by DHL!

 My car is fixed. Taught my bro how to drive! Lol almost got into an accident as he was driving the "SG's way"(driver on right side) and he took the wrong turn. SG's left turn is the "small turn" but US's left turn is the "big turn". So he kinda forgot about it and turned the SG's way and almost went in the opposite direction, i pulled the steering wheel immediately and i swear i almost got a heart attack. Luckily there were no cars in the opposite direction. If there is, i'm pretty sure there would be a collision. But thank god!!! After much practice, he was a better driver and he got his driver license a few days ago:)
That's all for now:) I had a busy week! I'm gonna have a geog exam this coming monday on globalization, europe and russian domain. I fell asleep while studying for the exam just now as the content was a lil too dry and boring... Seriously why did i even took geog in the first place? Just because it has 4 credits? Hai guess i would just have to tolerate! Plus i have a few assignment to turn in in a few days time! I'm rushing for time! But thank god i have my daddy here to do the cooking. He made breakfast for me every day before i go to school and he does the housework most of the time. I'm glad that everything is fine now. I went to courthouse to show the judge my proof of car insurance and he dismissed my ticket for "no proof of insurance at the scene of the accident". And actually i couldn't believe there was a long Queue in the courthouse, so many people were queuing up to see the judge(request for a reduced fine). Most of them actually got a speeding ticket. Minimum speeding ticket fine is $250. That's crazy... Oh I took an online defensive driving course and the ticket for my accident was dismissed too:)

Dad bought goggles and i guess i'm going swimming in my pool soon! Haha... Our pool's ground was badly stained and dad bought some brushes to scrub the stain off, but it wouldn't work at all. My bro and dad jumped into the pool to do the scrubbing but the stain couldn't come off but guess what came off instead, the bristles on the brush! Haha what a weak brush! It was expected tho since it was 3 for $1 lol.

It's sat night, tomorrow we will be visiting a church called The Grove. Alright will update soon:)

No comments: