Monday, September 24, 2012

new car!

:) My dad bought this car! 6 seater Mercedes Benz. Good for family trips:) My car is only 4-seater and it wouldn't be able to fit all of us. Well i'm not gonna drive this car as it is huge and my driving skills are not that perfect yet so i do not want to take the risk and get into another collision with the Merz. I would hate myself forever if i do. So yeah i'm not gonna take the risk as this car is not cheap... My dad is still thinking if we should get the collision insurance (which cost an extra few hundred dollars) or just the liability one (cover the other party's car if i'm at fault). The liability one would be so much cheaper, but on the other hand it would be much safer to get a collision insurance too as accidents may occur anytime on the road.

But yes i'm a much safer driver right now:) What i can say is it takes a lot of practice... this time i would always looked left and right, checked my blind spots, slow down whenever the light is about to turn red and not rush through it. Well, I have to drive to school so i get to practice every single day, which is a good thing cos i NEED more practice. One thing i'm not good at is Parking, but i'm still practicing. Not perfect yet. :(

Yeah i just got back home and I'm currently doing my assignments. English. Yes i agree my English skills are not perfect yet too. OH AND WHY DO I ALWAYS spot grammar mistakes in my blog posts/ Tweets?!?! all the time? I would always have to keep going back and edit. Horrible me, I'm always writing without watching my grammar/ tense. Oh anyway i had Chinese buffet just now and it's awesome! It's an all-you-can-eat-buffet, include soup, cakes, ice cream, etc for just $9.99!! I swear i ate more than what i paid for. Haha, because i skipped lunch so ya my tummy was grumbling throughout Math lesson and it's embarrassing.....

:)

No comments: