the mails....
the paperwork... (bills, insurance, title, warranty, etc)
the food shelfs....
the utensils...
the living room...
the family hall...
my room....
my lil bro's room....
the laundry room...
So in 2 days time i'll have to pack,
-my parents bedroom and bathroom...
-the dining room, full of my study items
-cleaning of all the mirrors/ glass
-cleaning of all bathrooms and kitchen counter top
My bro will have to help me to vacuum ALL carpets and sweep the front/ back yard. Full of dead leaves and flowers. And he will have pack his own room (obviously? i'm not his maid) I totally dislike going to his bedroom as it is horribly messy and disorganized. Well, it's his problem, i couldn't care less.
My family will be here in 2 days time yay... The reason why i did this cleaning from top to bottom is because my mum said she will be looking forward to a clean and neat home. Well I do not want to disappoint them.
Right now i'll just have to concentrate on finishing up my English assignment, and study for my Pre-Calculus exam on Wed.
Oh and one more thing... Today i woke up and the first thing i looked at is the mirror and i'm glad to say i'm acne-freee! I'm so happy!!!! Past few weeks my acne became worst. Terrible. Red little spots all over my forehead + under my eyes. I did not know where it came from, but i started having small red spots in the summer(in Arizona), but it was really tiny... Since then, my mum have been telling me to take care of my skin, apply baby sunblock everyday and to stay away from the sun, but unfortunately her words fell on deaf ears. I stopped applying sunblock during the summer because i was too lazy and the fact that my classes starts at 8 every morning :/, so yea i walked under the sun pretty often and boom! There goes the acne. It's been on my face for like 6 months? So 2 weeks ago i starting drinking alot of water. like really alot. I always carry my water bottle with me everywhere i go. Cut down on milk, arizona green tea and orange juice. Haha. Next thing was i tried not to stress myself up on anything regarding schoolwork, and I learnt to relax abit! Because i read this online before and it states that the increase in acne might be due to high level of sebum produced during stressful times. So instead of studying on Fri nights and sat, i relaxed myself and watch movies, love it! Haha. Third is, I watched my diet! i ate vitamins (B-complex and Fish oil), eat lots of veggies, cut down on meat and eat bananas every morning! Haha so now that i'm acne-free, it's a big accomplishment! Acne please don't haunt me again, I've been trying to cover you up everyday with my concealer..... -_-
will be back
:)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment