 |
| Original V8 Vegetable Juice vs. Mini V8 Vegetable Juice |
 |
Dad bought me a whole carton (48 mini V8s) from costco specially for me! I'm soooo thankful! I told him before that I ALWAYS have a hard time finishing the original v8 Vegetable juice (which is 340ml) so he bought me the mini ones! Cute isn't it? I just filled up my mini refrigerator with healthy food/ drinks, time to lead a healthy lifestyle!
Favorite mirror...
Vitamins for hormones deficiency :( Something's wrong with my body and I'm gonna visit the gynecologist soon. Will update/write more about this again! Hopefully it's a "nothing's wrong with me" post! |
 |
| Haha was bored in the car the other day. We were on our way to the city of SCOTTSDALE, a 40mins drive. |
 |
| Sorry for the zilian pic again. Love my nose here so I had to post this. Haha! |
 |
| Please don't ever put a Huge doll (which looks exactly like a HUMAN) in front of the door! Omg. It SCARED THE CRAP OF OUT ME the moment I walked into the room. |
 |
| This pool is so pretty isn't it? |
 |
| Love the CACTUS here! It's huge! |
*Just a little update* I'm done with ALL MY CLASSES for this Spring Semester. I'm so happy! Time flies isn't it? I've one more final exam to go, which is biology and it's scheduled on the MAY 8th. After that, I'm free like a bird~ 4 months of summer holiday. FOUR. oh my gosh. I don't know what to do with my life. Find a pt job? OR Take extra summer classes? My plan is to take extra General Physics classes + Lab+ Rec this semester A (6 weeks). I've been told that College Physics is a killer. Last semester, one of my friends said that the test averages are about 40% to 68% and 49% is a D in the class. Crazy isn't it? So I plan to take the difficult classes in the summer and get it done and over with. I'm not trying to say that summer classes are easier, no, in fact it is more difficult because it is FAST PACED. (6 weeks instead of the regular 15 weeks). But I'd rather dedicate my time to just ONE class which is physics in the summer than to take physics with the rest of my other class in the next semester isn't it? I think i will be too stress! Sorry for ranting about my classes here, I know that most of my SG friends would not be able to understand what I'm talking about in terms of classes in college and the different semesters. Haha...
Well, I still have some time to think about it :) Summer classes starts on the May 20th and ends on the June 28th. My parents are planning to go travel to other states of America for the second summer session (after our summer classes end) but we are not really sure yet. Whatever it is, I hope everything goes well with our decision-making and future plans. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment